1. During summer the earth is
a. Closer to the sun
b. Away from the sun
c. Closer to the moon
d. Away from the moon
2. Non-green plants like mushroom can’t make their own food because:
a. They are too small
b. They lack chlorophyll
c. They lack photo-tropism
d. They lack roots to suck water
3. Most of the reptiles like snakes, crocodiles, etc. eat their food by:
a. Tearing its flesh
b. A process called cud chewing
c. Swallowing it as a whole
d. Sucking its blood
4. How much time does the earth take to complete one rotation?
a. 24 hrs.
b. 1 day
c. 1 year
d. Both A & B
5. How many muscles are there in a human body?
6. Which of the following is not a part of the excretory system?
7. During breathing which gas is most required by us?
8. Which part of the body controls all the other organs?
9. Flamingos have ______ kind of feet
10. The tomato plant falls under the category of: