Here are some important MCQ for PSTET and CTET Exam.
1. Which of the following is the lightest metal ?
2. The most important ore of Aluminium is —
3. The element present in the largest amount in rocks and minerals is —
4. An alloy used in making heating elements for electric heating devices is —
(B) Alloy steel
(D) German Silver
5. German Silver is an alloy of —
(A) Copper, Silver & Nickel
(B) Silver, Copper & Aluminium
(C) Zinc, Copper & Nickel
(D) Silver, Zinc & Nickel
6. Air is a/an —
7. Which of the following is the best conductor of Electricity ?
(A) Ordinary water
(C) Boiled water
(D) Distilled water
8. Balloons are filled with —
9. The charcoal used to decolourise raw sugar is —
(A) Animal charcoal
(B) Sugar charcoal
(C) Cocoanut charcoal
(D) Wood charcoal
10. The most abundant metal in the earth’s crust is —