1. Red-rot and Ergot disease are associated with the Produuction of:
A. Bajra and wheat
B. Groundnut and sugarcane
C.Wheat and groundnut
D.Sugarcane and Bajra
2. Who among the following received Nobel prize for unraveling the helical structure of Protein ?
A. Linus pauling
B. Maurice Wilkins
D. Watson and Crick
3. Which one of the following kinds of organism causes maleria ?
4. Which among the following is poorest source of Fat ?
5. The release of which one of the following into Ponds and wells helps in controlling mosquitoes ?
B. Gambusia Fisha
6. Which one of the following crop improvement technique is based on the concept of Cellular Totipotency in plants
B. Tissue Culture
C. Induced Culture
7. The high milk yielding breed of cow developed in India through cross breeding is ?
B. Red sindhi
8. Zoological Survey of India Planned to Establish Five DNA Laboratories in India. Which one of the following cities is not included in its planned list?
9. If the drinking water supply pipeline is damaged and is contaminated with domestic sewerage. which one of the following disease is most likely to occur ?
10. Which scientist disapproved the theory of spontaneous generation and performed the experiment to show “Life begets life” ?
A. Alexander flemin
B. Joseph Lister
C. Louis pasteur
D. Linus Pauling
11. The Scientists recently estimated the age of the moon around —– Billion years.
12. Which of the following are infected by foot and mouth disease ?
13. Which one of the following disease is caused by bacteria ?
A. Hepatitis B
14. Which one of the following is vector for KALA-AZAR disease ?
C. Aedes mosquito
D. Anopheles Mosquitos
15. In terms of organic evolution, which one of the following is more advanced than the other three ?
16. Night blindness can be corrected by the intake of ?
A. Vitamin A
B. Vitamin B Complex
C. Vitamin C
D. Vitamin D
17. Which one of the enzymes is found in human saliva ?
18.Which one of the following element is essential for the transmission of Nerve impulses in nerve fibers of Human body ?
19. In the human body, the red blood cells are produced in ?
B. Voluntary Muscles
D. Bone marrow
20. The purpose of Genetically modifying brinjal and cotton as Bt-Brinjal, Bt-Cotton was to make them ?
A. Drought resistant
B. High yielding
C. Pest resistant
D. Short-duration crops
21. Which one of the following is a pigment ?
22. Which of the following is biodegradable?
23. Electrostatic precipitation is used to control ?
A. Water pollution
B. Solid waste
C. Noise pollution
D. Air pollution
24. X-rays were discovered by –
25. Where was India’s first computer installed?
A. Indian Statistical Institute, Calcutta
B. Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi
C. Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore
D. Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd, Delhi