51. The folding of the leaf lobes of the Venus flag trap is a response to changing ?
A. Light pattern
B. Water pressure
C. Wind speed
D. Wind direction
52. One of most important foreign exchange earning herbs used in the treatment of several kinds of chronic dysentery is ?
53. Which one of the following is the most suitable plant for reclamation of alkaline soil ?
54. The crop in which Bt Gene has been used for genetic transformation and which has given rise o a controversy in India is ?
55. Children confined to closed dark rooms are most likely to suffer from ?
D. Bone deformation
56. Fish and sea foods are very rich in ?
57. WIDAL test is required for the diagnosis of ?
58. Which one of the following is known as first line of defence for the body ?
59. The yellow color of Yolk is due to the presence of ?
60. The slurry of biogas plant is an enriched manure as it is vary rich in oxygen …
A. Phosphorus and Potassium
B. Sulphur and Nitrogen
C. Zinc and Aluminum
D. Boron and Potash
61. The most economical process of increasing the nutritive value of foodgrains is ?
62.GOUT, a metabolic disease occues due to the high level of ?
A. Uric acid in the blood
B. Urea in the blood
C. Sugar in the blood
D. Cholestrerol in the blood
63. Which one of the following is NOT correctly matched ?
A. Becquerel: Radioactivity
B. Alexander Fleming: Penicillin
C. Louis Pasteur: Blood group
D. William Harvey: Blood circulation
64. PCR (Polymerase chain reaction) is a technique to make copies of ?
A. DNA Using livin cells
B. DNA Without using living cells
C. RNA using living cells
D RNA without using living cells
65. The branch of science dealing with the improvement of human race is ?
66. The main pollination agent in the case of maze plant is ?
67. Spiders and scrpions belongs to the same class of Antropods as are ?
A. Beetle and locusts
B. Crabs and Lobsters
C. Centipedes and Millipedes
D. Mites and Ticks
68. With reference to the plants, mucilage are ?
B. Polypeptides chains
D. Long chain fatty acids
69. Azolla used as a bio-fertilizer for rice cultivation has a symbolic relationship with ?
70.Diatom are good indicator of:
A. Industrial pollution
B. Intense soil erosion
C. Sewae pollution
D. Soil Pollution
71. Which one of the following theories is most widely accepted for movement of water through plants ?
B. Cohesion tension
D. Root pressure.
72.Which one of the following organisms has a role in converting nitrates to free Nitrogen ?
73. The human body cowper’s gland is associated with ?
A. Circulatory system
B. Digestive system
C. Nervous system
D. Urino-genital system
74. Which type of light is effective for Photosynthesis to occur ?
A. Ultraviolet and blue
B. Blue and red
C. Green and Yellow
D. Blue and Green
75. Which one of the following enzymes can hydrolyze proteins in the stomach ?