76. In human body the blood enters the aorta of the circulartory system from the ?
A. Left artium
B. Left Ventricle
C. Right atrium
D. Right Ventricle
77. Which is iodine-deficienty disease ?
78. Which oil is least recommended for high blood pressure person ?
A. Coconut oil
B. Groundnut oil
C. Mustand Oil
D. Sunflower Oil
79. Which Nutrients plays a important role in Coagulation of Blood ?
80. Which one of following vitamins can be synthesized by human body ?
A. Vitamin B1
B. Vitamin B12
C. Vitamin C
D. Vitamin D
81. What is the process responsible for producing photons in a diode laser?
A. Fermi level shift
B. Majority carrier injection
C. Carrier freeze out
D. Electron-hole recombination
82. Which variety of coal contains the highest percentage of carbon?
83. What is the main component of biogas and natural gas?
84. What is dry ice?
A. Liquid nitrogen
B. Water ice
C. Solid carbon dioxide
D. Frozen ethanol
85. Nail polish remover contains mainly ?
86. Which of the following measurements is not a unit of distance?
Ans: A (An ammeter is a device that measures the current in an electric circuit, the amount of charge per unit time through a point of reference)
87. Who discovered X-rays?
88. What is defined as the change in velocity over time?
89. Which one of the following is caused by virus ?
90. Which one of the following elements is required by the human body for the hardening of Bones and teeth ?
91. Which one of the following is not caused by Nutritional deficienty ?
92. Chemically, what is Sname Venom ?
93. The root of which one of following plants contain the bacteria that convert free Nitrogen to Nitrates used by plants ?
94. Which one among following is rich in protein ?
A. Boiled rice
B. Brea of Wheat
C. Fried Potato Chips
D. Fried Gram
95. Which part of Potato plant is used as Vegetable ?
A. Modified root
B. Modified stem
C. Modified leaf
D. Modified flower
96. Mashrooms are actually ?
D. Parasitic moss plant
97. All Enzymes are actually ?
C. Fatty acids
98. Among the following fruits, which one is not a True fruits ?
99. In which oran of the human body is Ammonia converted into Urea ?
100. Who saw the cells for the first time in the thin slice of Cork using his crude Mircoscope ?
A. August Weismann
B. Louis Pasteur
C. Robert Brown
D. Robert Hooke