1. Which of the following is not an ore of Aluminium?
2. Most soluble in water is —
(D) Common Salt
3. Bromine is —
(A) colourless gas insoluble in water
(B) A highly inflammable gas
(C) A Black solid.
(D) A red liquid.
4. The metal used in storage batteries —
5. Water has maximum density at —
6. The chemial name of Uria is —
(D) None of these
7. Permanent hardness of water can be removed by adding —
(A) Potassium Permanganate
(C) Bleaching Powder
(D) Washing Soda
8. The formula of Plaster of Paris is —
(B) CaSO4, 2H2O
(C) 2CaSO4, 4H2O
(D) 2CaSO4, H2O
9. Which of the following substance is a bad conductor of electricity but a good conductor of heat?
10. Carborandum is —
(A) Silicon Dioxide
(B) Silicon Carbide
(C) Silicon Nitride
(D) Silicon Phosphide
1. (D) 2. (B) 3. (D) 4. (C) 5. (C) 6. (C) 7. (D) 8. (D) 9. (D) 10. (B)