11. The Scientists recently estimated the age of the moon around —– Billion years.
12. Which of the following are infected by foot and mouth disease ?
13. Which one of the following disease is caused by bacteria ?
A. Hepatitis B
14. Which one of the following is vector for KALA-AZAR disease ?
C. Aedes mosquito
D. Anopheles Mosquitos
15. In terms of organic evolution, which one of the following is more advanced than the other three ?
16. Night blindness can be corrected by the intake of ?
A. Vitamin A
B. Vitamin B Complex
C. Vitamin C
D. Vitamin D
17. Which one of the enzymes is found in human saliva ?
18.Which one of the following element is essential for the transmission of Nerve impulses in nerve fibers of Human body ?
19. In the human body, the red blood cells are produced in ?
B. Voluntary Muscles
D. Bone marrow
20. The purpose of Genetically modifying brinjal and cotton as Bt-Brinjal, Bt-Cotton was to make them ?
A. Drought resistant
B. High yielding
C. Pest resistant
D. Short-duration crops