1. Which one of the following is a pigment ?
2. Which of the following is biodegradable?
3. Electrostatic precipitation is used to control ?
A. Water pollution
B. Solid waste
C. Noise pollution
D. Air pollution
4. X-rays were discovered by –
5. Where was India’s first computer installed?
A. Indian Statistical Institute, Calcutta
B. Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi
C. Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore
D. Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd, Delhi
6. Centre for DNA Finger printing of India is located at-
7. The audible range of sound is-
A. 20 Hz to 20 MHz
B. 20 Hz to 20 kHz
C. 20 kHz to 20 MHz
D. 20 Hz to 2000 Hz
8. The nephron is:
A. The site of urine storage.
B. The functional unit of the kidney.
C. The site where ADH is produced.
D. Also called the Bowman’s capsule.
9. All of the following are normally found in urine except-
B. Sodium ions
C. Uric acid
10. Which Salt is used in photography?
A. Phosphorus Nitrate
B. Silver Nitrate
C. Sodium Nitrate
D. Sodium Chloride