1. In elephants, which teeth are grow into huge tusks?
A. Incisors of the lower jaw
B. Canines of the upper jaw
C. Incisors of the upper jaw
D. Molars of the lower jaw
2. Tip of the match-stick contains-
A. Phosphorus penta oxide
B. White phosphorus
C. Red phosphorus
D. Phosphorus penta chloride
3. Commercial name of Sodium bicarbonate is-
A. Washing soda
B. Baking soda
C. Bleaching powder
D. Soda ash
4. Which lands in human body produced growth Harmon ?
5. From evolutionary point of view which one f the following is more advances ?
6. Which one of the following Mineral is required for muscle contraction ?
7. What is key ingredient of Vinegar that you use in diet ?
A. Acetic acid
B. Ascorbic acid
C. Benzoic Acid
D. Nicotinic Acid
8. Which of the following receives message from hypothalmus and communicates with
other endocrine glands ?
9. The part of grain in cereals, where much of the protein lies is the ?
A. Aleurone layer
10. In which part of human body is the smallest bone found ?