1. Primarily which one of the following system of the body is attacked by HIV ?
2. Which one of the following is a stem tissue ?
3. Vaccines are ?
A. Same as monoclonal antibodies
B. Treated bacteria or virus or one of their protein
C. mhc protein
D. Strands of nucleic acid
4. Which one of the following is used as antibacterial dye for skin infection ?
C. Gentian violet
5. Tricuspid valve is found in ?
6. In India, the human organ transplantation act come into existence in ?
7. Which one of following algae is a wonder crop with about 70% protein, even more than Soyabean ?
8. The science dealing with Human variations and heredity leading to the improvement of human race is known as ?
9. The part of poppy plant which yields opium is ?
A. Dried root
B. Dried leaves
C. Dried seeds
D. Unripe fruits
10. Vitamin A is also known as ?
A. Ascorbic acid